NCMEA PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT CONFERENCE
DOWNTOWN WINSTON-SALEM NOVEMBER 10 – 13, 2018
EXHIBITOR EXPO NOVEMBER 11 & 12, 2018
We are pleased to invite your company to exhibit at the 2018 NCMEA Professional Development Conference in Winston-Salem NC. The Exhibitor Expo will be in the lower level Benton Convention Center. The exhibit space is fully carpeted and will hold 177 booths. A Concession Stand opens into the upper level exhibit space as well as the lobby.
- Exhibitors must request the online exhibitor registration link from [email protected].
- Exhibitors are required to keep their booths open during the entire Expo Open Hours.
- Exhibitor Registration for the 2018 NCMEA Conference will begin in early May.
You will be able to select your booth placement on an interactive map. You have the option of paying on-line or mailing a check. Regular booth = $400, Corner booth = $450. Booth availability is dependent upon when you register. NCMEA reserves the right to make variations in the assignment system and/or relocate previously assigned space.
On the registration site you will be able to register yourself and additional company reps. As you register you will be able to provide a company description, upload your company logo and upload up to three promotional ads/flyers/brochures (pdf format preferred). The information you provide will be listed on the Conference mobile app.
- Benton CC Electrical Form
- 2018 Benton CC Floor Plan
- Exhibitor Expo Information 2018
- NC Music Educators Kit 18