The NCMEA Board of Directors approved an in-person conference for November 2021.
The Benton Convention Center and City of Winston-Salem current guidelines state that it is up to the NCMEA to determine mask requirements, as well as meeting room and exhibit hall setups. NCMEA will follow the CDC and NCDHHS Guidelines as required in November 2021 to protect the health and safety of our Conference attendees. NCMEA will keep our former Exhibit Hall floor plan with a smaller footprint.
- Use the red button below for online registration and interactive booth selection.
- Booth Fees: $425 standard booth, $500 corner booth.
- If you do not plan on attending in person, there is an option to register for a Company listing on the Conference Mobile App: $200
Saturday, Nov 6 | 7:00AM – 7:00PM
Sunday, Nov 7 | 7:00AM – 9:30AM
Sunday, Nov 7 | 10:00AM – 6:00PM
Monday, Nov 8 | 10:00AM – 5:00PM
Exhibit Hall Closing Reception, Monday, Nov 8 | 4:00PM – 5:00PM
Monday Nov 8 |5:01PM – 11:00PM
- General Exhibitor Information (PDF)
- Hollins Exposition Services Order Form (COMING SOON)
- Benton Electric Order Form (PDF)