Date: January 18, 2020
This date is tentative and dependent on All-District band audition dates.
William A. Hough High School
12420 Bailey Road
Cornelius, NC 28031
- TBA – Directors who have students auditioning for jazz but are judging for orchestra need to register their jazz students in the Student Services Office.
- 12:30 p.m. – Registration in the Student Services Office
- STUDENTS REPORT TO AUDITORIUM
- 1:30 p.m. – Directors’/Judges’ Meeting in the Teacher Workroom Judges need to bring chargers, smartphones, and tablets or laptops.
- 2:00 p.m. – Auditions Begin
* Make sure your students can attend the clinic from January, 31st – February 1st at Asheville High School. The site host is Rodney Workman.
On-time Registration, due by 12/13/19 – $15 per student
Late Registration – $30 per student
- Checks need to be made out to NCMEA. Please enter “For NCJR-West Auditions” in the memo.
- If one student auditions on multiple instruments, the fee has to be paid for each audition.
Deadline – January 11, 2020 – The Signature Form, a copy of your NAfME card, and check all have to be in the envelope and postmarked on or by 1/11/20 to be on time. Students will not be registered until all three items are received. NO LATE REGISTRATIONS ACCEPTED AFTER 1/11/2020.
- 2020 Online Registration
- 2020 Signature Form
- Map of Hough High School
- Aerial View of Hough High School (Parking & Droppoff sites)