DEADLINE: NCIHB Director Recommendations & Chair Placement-Audio Upload
The first Biennial North Carolina Intercollegiate Honor Band (NCIHB), sponsored by NCMEA, will occur during the 2023 NCMEA Conference. The Concert is on Monday, Nov. 6 at 8:00 PM in the Stevens Center in Winston-Salem, NC.
This 80-member ensemble will comprise students from North Carolina colleges and universities. Open to any North Carolina college or university student participating in a band program (Concert or Athletic). Each institution will be guaranteed at least two participants.
- Nominations by Band Directors: Starts Aug. 29, 2023.
- Director Recommendations and Chair Placement-Audio Upload: Due Sept. 29, 2023
- Students Notified: Oct. 15, 2023.
- Music will be sent out Oct. 20.
- Cost: $ 80 registration fee. Students can pay individually, or institutions can pay for students. Housing and meals are not provided.
More information on how to register: