- This event has passed.
2022 Collegiate Conference Scholarship Deadline
October 12, 2022 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
NCMEA’s 2022 Collegiate Conference Scholarships will cover the cost of conference registration ($50) for 28 deserving Collegiate NAfME members with demonstrated financial need. Scholarship recipients are expected to participate in conference sessions for a minimum of two days and are encouraged to attend the following two events:
- Collegiate Mixer on Sunday, November 6th from 4:30 PM -5:20 PM
- Collegiate Business Meeting on Sunday, November 6th from 5:30 PM -6:00 PM
All collegiate members with financial need are welcome to apply; collegiate students who are first-time conference attendees will receive priority. Please note that this scholarship award does not cover NAfME/NCMEA Membership which is required to attend the conference. Please visit https://nafme.org/join-renew/ to join or renew your membership before submitting your application.
- Current collegiate member of NCMEA/NAfME
- Current student at a North Carolina higher education university/college
- Committed to attend at least two days of conference
- Statement of financial need is signed by your C-NAfME chapter faculty advisor or Music Education professor
- Applications will be reviewed by the Collegiate Executive Board in the order in which they are received. Priority may be given to applicants attending the conference for the first time.
- Application deadline is October 12, 2022 at 5 PM.
- All awardees will be notified of the details regarding their scholarship no later than October 15th.
Statement of Eligibility (for advisors/Music Ed professors)