- 2018 Honors Chorus Conductor – Dr. Joe Miller, Westminster Choir College
- Audition Piece: “Awake the Harp” from Creation by FJ Haydn (G. Schirmer/Hal Leonard 2357)
- Audition Registration Opens: Wed, August 1, 2018
- Audition Registration Deadline and Postmark Deadline: Monday, September 10, 2018
- Online Registration – http://www.ncmeachoral.org/hshonors/
Information for Auditions/Clinic/Tracks – https://sites.google.com/site/nchonorschorus/home
- To honor outstanding singers from high school choral music programs in our state by giving them the opportunity to perform at the highest level of achievement.
- To provide an outstanding educational experience for both the students and teacher of choral programs across the state.
- The choral director of each student participating in High School Choral Section activities must be a current member, in good standing, of the North Carolina Music Educators Association
- The choral member must be enrolled in a scheduled choral class receiving one unit of credit in the current school year.