The criteria for nominating a colleague follows:
- Must be an active member of NCMEA, currently teaching high school choral music
- Must have taught in North Carolina for at least 5 years
- Must be nominated by a member of NCMEA through a letter of recommendation citing the merits of the nominee.
- Letter of recommendation may include personal experience, nominee’s professional memberships, educational background, past teaching experience, church job (if applicable), etc…
- Nominees will be asked to send an updated resume.