Congratulations to the students accepted into the NC Elementary Honors Chorus. Thank you teachers for preparing your students and providing them this amazing opportunity to work with a renowned composer and conductor.
- Log onto Festival Scores and check to make sure you have entered selected students T-Shirt information.
(Youth and Adult sizes available.)
- Fill out the online 2019 Selected Students Registration Google Form.
- Print and mail the three required forms below for Students Accepted into the 2019 NC Elementary Honors Chorus.
Deadline: October 23, 2019.
Teachers, please adhere to the deadline and have your information and school check or money order postmarked NO LATER than October 23, 2019. Late forms and checks will be sent back unopened. Please do not ask us to make an exception for your school. There will be “No Refunds” after checks have been submitted.
Make checks payable to: NCEHC
720 Bent Creek Dr.
Hope Mills, NC 28348
Required Forms (to be mailed to Becky Horn)
- Letter to Directors
- Honors Chorus Guidelines for 2019
- White Sound CD/DVD Order Form
- Star-spangeld Banner Sheet Music: Pg 1 | Pg 2
- Star-spangled Banner MP3 Files: Soprano 1 | Soprano 2 | Alto
Students and Parents: Eligibility requirements for student events in the elementary, middle, and high school grade level are set by each NCMEA member section (Elementary, Band, Choral, Jazz, and Orchestra). NCMEA Board supports each section’s autonomy when setting criteria for participation in student events.
Contact the Honors Chorus Chair Kathy Smith at [email protected] if you have questions.