(Raleigh, NC) – The North Carolina Music Educators Association is seeking their next Executive Director. After a successful tenure, their current Executive Director is retiring. You may be a great candidate if you are interested in and have experience with:
- Leading, expanding, and developing nonprofit associations or nonprofit organizations
- Working across multiple communities creating inclusive and equitable programs
- Managing financial details and budgets
- Supporting passionate volunteers in organizing a large professional development conference, multiple student events
- Championing music education advocacy through North Carolina
The preferred application deadline is May 7th.
Link to position description and application: