- The Franciscan School
- Raleigh, NC, United States
- Posted On:
- September 12, 2022
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions:
- Instruct students in grades 3, 4 and 5 in general music, in collaboration with the full-time music teacher.
- Build a classroom environment where students love to learn and are challenged to move beyond their current level of experience and talent.
- Tie together lessons within each grade and build upon those lessons in subsequent years, integrating technology where appropriate.
- Work with the Fine Arts and classroom faculty to design and perform musical reviews to display the talent of our students as part of cross-curricular activities.
Teaching license is not required.
Bachelor's in music strongly suggested.
How to Apply
Send resume and cover letter to [email protected].