Eligibility Requirements for all High School Choral Section Sponsored Events:
- The Choral Director of each student participating in High School Choral Section activities must be a current member, in good standing, of the North Carolina Music Educators Association.
- The choral member must be enrolled in a scheduled choral class receiving one unit of credit in the current school year.
The purpose of the All-State Chorus is to give our most outstanding students a chance to participate with other students of like ability in a highly select group and to give these students an opportunity to work with outstanding choral directors. Click Here to learn more…
The purposes of the High School Honors Chorus are:
- To honor outstanding singers from high school choral music programs in our state by giving them the opportunity to perform at the highest level of achievement and
- To provide an outstanding educational experience for both the students and teachers of choral programs across the state.
- Click Here to learn more…
Music Performance Adjudication (MPA)
The purpose of Music Performance Adjudications is to provide each performing group with an opportunity to improve and to evaluate its performance by comparison with a set standard of excellence, and by comparison with the performance of other groups. Click Here to learn more…